funkyzeit mit bruno
New York Fashion Week | Bruno Video
Bruno is covering the New York Fashion Week and is putting a microphone infront of as many people as possible, he asks all the right questions to get various people to say silly things as usual.
In classic Bruno style he suggests putting people on a train and sending them to a camp and say 'bye-bye', his victim laughs and agrees. Another great quote is 'fashion saves alot more lives than doctors..' and his victim instantly agrees 'I think so'.
Bruno then interviews 2 fashion designers who have just put on a show together, 'michael and hushi'. Bruno asks one of them to explain why cardboard was a feature in the show and he replies by saying cardboard doesn't feature in the show. Bruno then asks the second designer the same question and he goes on to explain in depth why cardboard was featured.
Watch Bruno Videos:
- Fake Bruno!
- Bruno On Australian Chat Show
- Watch Bruno On Conan!
- Bruno @ Gay Marriage Rally
- Bruno @ Paris Fashion Week
- Bruno Invades Another Catwalk
- Bruno AKA Steffan Schpunk at Evilfest
- In Oder Aus for Funkzeit mit Bruno
- Bruno at New York Fashion Week
- Bruno does Spring Break at Daytona Beach
- Pastor Quinn 'Gay Converter'
- Alabama, the gayest place in America
- Awkward Kiss with Gisele Bundchen
- Bruno Makes a Fool of Jonathan Antin
- Miami Club Scene
- Bruno goes to a Missy Elliott Audition
- Bruno's Psychic Reading
- Bruno Invades the Catwalk
- Bruno @ Christian Rock Festival
- Being Gay @ Arkansas Gun Show
- Fashion Messiah Daniel Dicriscio