funkyzeit mit bruno
Ron Paul: This Guy Is A Queer!
22 April 2009
You need big balls to try and seduce a Republican presidential candidate - our man Bruno tried to use his big balls to do just that.
The 5 minute scene in the Bruno Movie comes about when Bruno gets the idea that you need to film a sex tape to become famous - this is where Ron Paul comes in.
The Bruno film crew get to action and somehow arrange an interview with Ron Paul (in a hotel room) in early 2008. Basically this leads to Bruno asking Ron Paul to "make himself comfortable" - on the bed. Champagne, strawberries and caviar can be seen nearby.
Bruno then unbuckles his belt and drops his pants, telling Ron Paul "Don't worry about it, Dr. Paul,". Ron Paul then rushes out of the room remarking "This Guy Is A Queer".
More Bruno Movie News:
- Bruno Crashes Anti-Gay Rally
- Bruno Invades Paris Fashion Week
- Wrong Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno Tricks Israeli Agent
- Schwarzenegger in the Bruno Movie
- Bruno's Thong
- Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno in the Local News
- Bruno Tricks Ben Affleck
- !NEW! - Bruno caught on film!
- Bruno Filming In Kansas!
- Hollywood writers strike delays Bruno Movie
- Isla Fischer Says No Sex For Bruno
- Top secret filming for the Bruno Movie
- Is the Bruno Movie a huge risk, will it flop?
- Bruno Movie Trailer (soon, promise.)
- Should Austria fear Bruno and his Movie?
- Bruno Movie Deal