funkyzeit mit bruno
Bruno Filming In Kansas!
18th March 2008
Update: Watch The Video Clip!
After almost 4 months of no news and no gossip to report about the new Bruno Movie we are very excited to bring you this news: Local news crews in Kansas are saying a "German" film crew were on the prowl filming a "documentary" about "American culture".
The film crew apparently were granted permission to film at the local Airport but had to be kicked out after the crew stripped down to their tight short shorts and began dancing, kissing and fighting in the Airport lobby! This definitely sounds like a Bruno filming stunt to us. Tight short shorts?!?
We already know Sacha Baron Cohen loves messing with Pastors, it seems he is continuing the trend with Bruno:
"Pastor Greg Smith of Central Community Church says they were contacted by the film crew and were told they were working on a film to be shown in Europe. Smith agreed to let them film the Easter play being performed at the church."
But alas, the Pastor suspected something was afoot when he saw that "one of the crew members was dressed 'biblically' and covered with chains".
Remember, mitbruno.com is the only place to get all of your Bruno filming news and gossip. Make sure you bookmark our Bruno movie trailer page.
More Bruno Movie News:
- Bruno Crashes Anti-Gay Rally
- Bruno Invades Paris Fashion Week
- Wrong Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno Tricks Israeli Agent
- Schwarzenegger in the Bruno Movie
- Bruno's Thong
- Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno in the Local News
- Bruno Tricks Ben Affleck
- !NEW! - Bruno caught on film!
- Bruno Filming In Kansas!
- Hollywood writers strike delays Bruno Movie
- Isla Fischer Says No Sex For Bruno
- Top secret filming for the Bruno Movie
- Is the Bruno Movie a huge risk, will it flop?
- Bruno Movie Trailer (soon, promise.)
- Should Austria fear Bruno and his Movie?
- Bruno Movie Deal