funkyzeit mit bruno
Bruno Movie Premieres
Paris Premiere Of Bruno
Decked out in legless gold-glitter lederhosen and flanked by a posse of male models wearing even less, Bruno stormed the fashion capital of the world in a style that one French journalist described as "tres Village People."
Bruno Movie: London Premiere
Bruno and his man-tourage marched into Leicester Square to the disco classic "I Will Survive," dressed as the Queen's Royal Guards. Well, except for the black leather hotpants.
Bruno Movie Premieres in Amsterdamn
Bruno arrived on the scene on a jet ski. He piloted his craft up the tight canal (like someone who's obviously done it before) and splashed down in the middle of the city's infamous red light district.
The Bruno Movie Madrid Premiere
Bruno was dressed in a skin-tight bull costume, complete with tall platform hooves, pointed horns, a tail... and full male bovine genitalia.
The Bruno Movie Berlin Premiere
Bruno celebrated the German premiere of his movie by appearing before crowds at the famous Brandenburg Gate wearing a pink knitted bodysuit, matching furry boots and pink knitted genitalia.
LA Bruno Movie Premiere
The Hollywood premiere of Bruno was overshadowed by the surprise death of Michael Jackson.
More Bruno Movie News:
- Behind The Scenes With Sacha Baron Cohen
- Fake Bruno Punks Bruno
- Australian Prime Minister Dodges Bruno's Bullet
- Bruno On Australian Chat Show (Video)
- Bruno's Erection Goes Over BIG In Sydney
- Watch Bruno On Conan O'brien
- Bruno Movie Hollywood Premiere
- LA Bruno Movie Premiere Covers Michael Jackson's Star
- Michael Jackson's Death Forces Last-Minute Edit of Bruno Movie
- Bruno Lets It All Hang Out In Berlin, Germany
- Bruno Bulls His Way in to Madrid
- Bruno Arrives in Amsterdamn, On a Jet Ski
- The Bruno Movie: London Premiere
- Bruno: The First Reviews Are In
- Bruno Movie Paris Premiere
- Bruno Pranks Paula Abdul
- Two Loaded Barrels of Southern Hospitality for Bruno
- Lawyers Strike Back in Bruno Lawsuit