funkyzeit mit bruno
Bruno Lets It All Hang Out In Berlin, Germany
June 26th 2009
" ...what stunned Berliners most was without question his knitted genitalia."
The flamboyant fashionista donned some outrageous outfits during his exhausting promotional tour through Europe, but he seems to have saved his biggest shock frock for the Berlin premiere of the Bruno movie.
Bruno celebrated the German premiere of his movie by appearing before crowds at the famous Brandenburg Gate wearing a pink knitted bodysuit and matching furry boots. But what stunned Berliners most was without question his knitted genitalia, hanging out on display for all to admire.
Bruno's posse for this visit was a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, and multi-gender melting pot, each model wearing his or her own not-exactly-nude bodysuit, complete with fake nipples, belly buttons, privates, and pubic hair.
The bare bunch included an Asian man in a yellow suit, a Hispanic man in a brown suit, an older woman with age-accurate sagging knitted breasts, and an anatomically-correct tranny thrown in for good measure.
Bruno is unveiled in theatres in all his glory on July 10.More Bruno Movie News:
- Behind The Scenes With Sacha Baron Cohen
- Fake Bruno Punks Bruno
- Australian Prime Minister Dodges Bruno's Bullet
- Bruno On Australian Chat Show (Video)
- Bruno's Erection Goes Over BIG In Sydney
- Watch Bruno On Conan O'brien
- Bruno Movie Hollywood Premiere
- LA Bruno Movie Premiere Covers Michael Jackson's Star
- Michael Jackson's Death Forces Last-Minute Edit of Bruno Movie
- Bruno Lets It All Hang Out In Berlin, Germany
- Bruno Bulls His Way in to Madrid
- Bruno Arrives in Amsterdamn, On a Jet Ski
- The Bruno Movie: London Premiere
- Bruno: The First Reviews Are In
- Bruno Movie Paris Premiere
- Bruno Pranks Paula Abdul
- Two Loaded Barrels of Southern Hospitality for Bruno
- Lawyers Strike Back in Bruno Lawsuit