funkyzeit mit bruno
Bruno Arrives in Amsterdamn, On a Jet Ski
"It gives me great pleasure to declare Amsterdam's 'pink light district' officially open for business!"
Bruno arrives in Amsterdamn in style as he continues his tour of Europe, attending Bruno movie premieres with a new and unique outfit each time.
The next stop on the tour was Amsterdam, where Bruno arrived on the scene on a jet ski. He piloted his craft up the tight canal (like someone who's obviously done it before) and splashed down in the middle of the city's infamous red light district.
"For too long, guys coming here from around the world have been forced to have sex with women," Bruno stated, standing before a brothel adorned in pink. Clad in a midriff-baring suit jacket and knee-high slacks with a red thong peeking out, he announced, "It gives me great pleasure to declare Amsterdam's 'pink light district' officially open for business!"
On cue, a whole throng of throng-wearing male models dozen men then emerged from behind the curtains of the three-story building, where female prostitutes normally display their wares to passersby on the street.
Bruno opens in theatres on July 10.More Bruno Movie News:
- Behind The Scenes With Sacha Baron Cohen
- Fake Bruno Punks Bruno
- Australian Prime Minister Dodges Bruno's Bullet
- Bruno On Australian Chat Show (Video)
- Bruno's Erection Goes Over BIG In Sydney
- Watch Bruno On Conan O'brien
- Bruno Movie Hollywood Premiere
- LA Bruno Movie Premiere Covers Michael Jackson's Star
- Michael Jackson's Death Forces Last-Minute Edit of Bruno Movie
- Bruno Lets It All Hang Out In Berlin, Germany
- Bruno Bulls His Way in to Madrid
- Bruno Arrives in Amsterdamn, On a Jet Ski
- The Bruno Movie: London Premiere
- Bruno: The First Reviews Are In
- Bruno Movie Paris Premiere
- Bruno Pranks Paula Abdul
- Two Loaded Barrels of Southern Hospitality for Bruno
- Lawyers Strike Back in Bruno Lawsuit