funkyzeit mit bruno
Should Austria fear Bruno and his Movie?
The release of the Borat movie in 2006 portrayed Kazakhstan as a backwards, racist, anti-Semite, misogynist and incestual country with nothing to offer the world. Should Austria treat the upcoming Bruno Movie as a threat to its economy and national image?
The Bruno character has some very unappealing characteristics relating to elitism, narcissism, anti-Semitism, Nazism and downright stupidity. These factors combined with the German language factor could really convince a chunk of America that Austria is full of Hitler loving Bruno types; with a population of just over 8 million the multi-million dollar marketing campaign for the Bruno movie could really do some damage.
We have heard rumors that Austrian political party "The Alliance for the Future of Austria" is preparing to put forward legislation to ban Sacha Baron Cohen from filming in Austria for the Bruno movie. We would also expect the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation to keep an eye on Bruno's stereotyping of gay men.
We will keep you updated with any developments!More Bruno Movie News:
- Bruno Crashes Anti-Gay Rally
- Bruno Invades Paris Fashion Week
- Wrong Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno Tricks Israeli Agent
- Schwarzenegger in the Bruno Movie
- Bruno's Thong
- Bruno Movie Title
- Bruno in the Local News
- Bruno Tricks Ben Affleck
- !NEW! - Bruno caught on film!
- Bruno Filming In Kansas!
- Hollywood writers strike delays Bruno Movie
- Isla Fischer Says No Sex For Bruno
- Top secret filming for the Bruno Movie
- Is the Bruno Movie a huge risk, will it flop?
- Bruno Movie Trailer (soon, promise.)
- Should Austria fear Bruno and his Movie?
- Bruno Movie Deal